Thursday, October 13, 2016

Can I appeal this parking ticket?


Was hoping for some advice on if i can do anything with this parking ticket:I am from Maine and moved here less than a year ago. My car is registered to Maine. The registration stickers expired Aug 2016. My family member in Maine mailed me the new registration and new plate tabs but forgot to assign an apt # so it mailed back to him. So basically, my car is registered and up to datebut because of this mistake, it has expired stickers on the plate.Today I got an "improper license. comments: expired tabs" ticket for $47.00. Is there any likelihood that if I go request a hearing and contest this, that I can get it appealed? What are my odds? $47.00 may sound like a small amount and prompt an easy answer of just paying it for some of you but $47.00 can go a long way for me right now. via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dNlLS4

No comments:

Post a Comment