Friday, October 7, 2016

Anyone know some good restaurants and bars with a real fireplace?


With autumn on the way, I like to cozy up a bit. I don't have one at home, so I go out. I know lots of places with gas fireplaces, and you usually can't sit beside them.I'm looking for spots, bars or restaurants, with either a gas fireplace I can (if I snag the right table) sit beside, and/or places with an actual wood-burning fire. I know about the fire tables at the Matador restaurants. A few spots have one in the lobby, but I can't just sit on the hearth for an hour or two. The Nite Lite has a gas fireplace they've claimed they use, but I've never seen it working; I've heard the Marco Polo has one, but haven't been in yet. I don't know anywhere with a real wood fire. via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2d96RVE

No comments:

Post a Comment