Sunday, October 2, 2016

DADU or ADU advice or recommendations


Now that we have a more friendly community here, maybe I can ask something like this. If this isn't the place, please recommend a sub that would be more appropriate. Thanks!We're looking at replacing our carport with a garage with an apartment on top. I'm under the impression that step one is to simultaneously figure out financing and also hook up with a design/build firm to figure out what legally can be built and then to build it. Can people who've gone through this offer recommendations or their methodology used for finding a contractor to work with. Going through Google, it feels like I'd just be rolling the dice and calling on the folks with the shiniest website.Also, folks who've gone through this - if I have the process wrong and step one is not what I think it is, please correct me.Thanks! via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dna6bu

No comments:

Post a Comment