Saturday, October 8, 2016

Help rehoming a cat...


Guys, my heart is broken.I have a cat I can't keep any longer. She's sharing an apartment with another cat she hates, and keeps acting out because of it.She has thyroid issues that cause her to eat and never gain weight. They fight over the food. The whole house is at our wits end and none of us are in a good position because of it. She deserves so much better than what I'm able to give, she clearly doesn't like the other cat.My relationship with my boyfriend is on edge, he hasn't asked me to do this. I'm just worried about what it means for my relationship if she stays. She keeps peeing in places she shouldn't, on counters and jackets. The two cats fight and she's a lot smaller, I just don't know what to do guys. I could use some help, she me direction, anything.I've tried everything. I love this cat, and she loves me, but this situation is dire. I'm afraid they're going to fight and she's going to end up on the losing end. I don't want to come home to a dead cat because I couldn't let go.I got them both from the humane society, but in another state. I don't want her to end up in another shelter for months on end. I just don't know what to do. Can anyone please give me some guidance? via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dn1pfp

No comments:

Post a Comment