Thursday, October 6, 2016

Looking for An Alternative to Round One in SouthCenter


I know this is probably going to be a futile question, but is there anywhere that has a similar feel/environment and similar content to Round One in SouthCenter? I was super excited to go there when it first opened, because I love the isolated Karaoke rooms and the arcade and even the bowling, but the two times I've been there it's just been a miserable experience.The employees feel like they couldn't care less about making sure the place runs correctly, and the one time I rented a karaoke room I was charged incorrectly, they fought me tooth and nail to avoid giving me a refund, finally said they had refunded me when they hadn't and had actually recharged me the wrong amount again, and then charged me the correct amount. So I ended up paying more than three times the cost of the room. (I took that up with my bank and got the charges blocked.)I love the place itself, but the employees have just completely ruined the experience for me, and I was wondering if anyone knew any good alternatives. via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dQhhw7

No comments:

Post a Comment