Thursday, October 6, 2016

Looking for space for monthly meeting of 30-50 people


I'm part of a meetup group that meets every month. We've outgrown the space we're in, so we're on the lookout for somewhere else. I've done a bit of searching reddit and Google, so I have a couple of ideas already.The group varies in size; I've seen 10 people and I've seen almost 40, and it's growing. We'd prefer a coffeehouse with munchies, but a pub or bar could work, too. A private room or separate space is strongly preferred. No room fee, but most of us would buy drinks, at least. It has to be available for the same night every month, on a weeknight (e.g. the third Thursday or whatever), and we need to verify that for at least a year. Parking is super helpful. The more central in Seattle, the better.Edit: This group doesn't have formal membership or ask for money.Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you! via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2cXTG6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment