Thursday, October 6, 2016

Moving Back to Seattle!


Hello!Last year, my husband and I left Seattle and moved to LA (I know, I know) so that he could finish his degree at his dream school. Now that we're nearing the end of this process, we are realizing that this is definitely not the right place for us. Having grown up in Seattle, we're both very, very ready to return as soon as he is done with his program (May).That being said, I've never had to move to Seattle from somewhere so far away before. We're likely going to be staying with friends for a bit, so most of our belongings will be living in storage for a bit while we get settled again.To those of you who have moved to Seattle from somewhere far away before: what would you say is the cheapest, yet least awful, method of moving to Seattle? We've been looking at U-Pack cubes, which are just as cheap as renting a truck for ourselves, but some of the reviews are pretty sketchy.Did anyone have a breezy, relatively inexpensive experience that they'd like to share?I am so very ready to be back home. via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2e5XK9V

No comments:

Post a Comment