Friday, October 7, 2016

Potential Scam


I recently got a call from someone supposedly with the Seattle Sounders asking me whether I was interested in putting down a deposit for season tickets. I shrugged it off and told the guy I was not interested considering I'm not really a soccer fan and have only attended a couple games in my life. I also didn't feel comfortable giving my information to someone that called me.I immediately became suspicious. I have never given my information to anything related to Sounders organization and definitely not my cell phone number. Also the number they called me from had area code 651 which is in Minnesota.I have a feeling they are trying to use the Sounder's recent success in trying to get people to sign up and get information out of them. I just wanted give people a heads up as I think this may be a scam. via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dS50SD

No comments:

Post a Comment