Monday, October 10, 2016

Roommate Wanted


So I'm moving to a house in the heart of Queen Anne from across the country and I need a roommate. 2 Bed/1 Bath, 990 ft2 , 3600 ft2 lot. It's a great house with a back and front yard, living room, kitchen, washer/dryer, and dish washer. The landlord only wanted me on the lease but permitted me to have 1 roommate. I plan on only doing internet (no cable). If you're interested, you would sign a room rental agreement that would start this November and you would have to sign on for a year (or the remainder of the year). Check out the link for pics. The third picture in the album would be your room. It's about 12 x 10. The room has a closet the full height of the room that's approximately 4 ft. wide by 3 ft. deep.A little about me: Male, straight, mid 20's, recently acquired a job in engineering here in Seattle. Originally from the Midwest. I work typically from 8-4 and like my sleep. However, on weekends I hang out with friends, go to the bars, go hiking/skiing, watch movies, etc.What I'm looking for: Male, age 24-30, good job security, actively cleans up after themselves, doesn't own a pet, doesn't stay up too late, outgoing, general interest in sports, likes beer, plays video games (but not all the time), and likes listening to music. Bonus: If you can quote lines from any of the following movies: Grand Budapest Hotel, Wayne's World 1 & 2, Hot Rod, In Bruges, or Billy Madison.I should be in the city by October 28th, so PM me and we can discuss meeting up to get to know each other. via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2d3W2G7

No comments:

Post a Comment