Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Seattle/Shoreline busy blankets!


Hello!I work in a place with a lot of adults that have dementia, alzheimers or frankly are just quite old.I want to make a bunch of Busy Blankets for them!I wanted to ask you fine people for help, if you are able to donate any old clothing (preferably things with buttons or pockets) ribbon, keyrings, elastic, buttons, shoelaces, eyelets. (Anything I can attatch to the blanket and let them fidget with.)I live up where Seattle meets Shoreline, and am new to the area. But am willing to meet somewhere thats not hard to find!I really appreciate your time.If you have any old dvds, crafts stuff (paint/paper etc.) Books, board games. Were always looking for those things too.Thanks a million!!!!!!!!! via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dHVVMY

No comments:

Post a Comment