Saturday, October 8, 2016

The r/SeattleWA sidebar just got updated with every single subreddit related to our area. Did we miss any?


Hey all, please take a look at the sidebar's Related Subreddits section if you have a moment!We've been filtering in subs over time, as we find them. I today added in and re-organized what I think is every single subreddit related to us. There's probably a lot still to go (I'm sure Moses Lake has one, and r/Spokane is a thing), but this should I think be the definitive list of stuff around us.Thanks for all the suggestions over time for subs to ask. It was a heck of a backlog! I tried to sort all of them alphabetically to be neutral, except for the regional ones, where I led off with "size of the area".Did I miss anything obvious along those lines? via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dCHquY

No comments:

Post a Comment