Saturday, October 8, 2016

Would it be acceptable to offer my car on here?


I have a 96 camry with high miles I'm about to put on Craigslist for 1300obo, because I got a new vehicle. It's an extremely reliable vehicle, just has a few smaller repairs to do in the next year or 1 1/2.I just thought it'd be cool to offer to someone interested on here whoa looking/has a ftiend/family who needs one. since we're all redditors in a [superior] Seattle sub, I figured it'd be a bit easier to trust a stranger who's a redditor over a random craigslist dude.Not trying to self promote or anything(partially why I didn't link the ad) . I don't think I'll have a hard time selling it, just wanted to reach out. Mods can delete this if you see fit. via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dFl4JY

No comments:

Post a Comment