Friday, September 30, 2016

Careless Whisper


Careless Whisper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQI never feel unsureAs I shadowbanAnd lead you to the spam queueAs the submission rate diesSomething in your eyesCalls to mind the /r/Seattle subredditAnd all it's sad goodbyes~I'm never gonna be in control againGuilty mods have got no rhythmThough it's easy to use an altI know you're not a foolI should've known better than to cheat at RedditAnd waste a chance /u/Astromike had givenSo I'm never gonna be in control againThe way I tried to shadowban you~Reddiquette can never mendThe /u/careless whispers of a modTo the users and readersIgnorance is niceThere's no comfort in honest truthAutomodded subreddits is all you'll find~I'm never gonna define Seattle againFailed subreddits have got no rhythmThough it's easy to pretendI know you're not a foolI should've known better than to fire my modsAnd waste a chance /u/Astromike had givenSo I'm never gonna be relevant againBecause I tried to fool you~Tonight the user pings seem so loudI wish that I could lose this AMA crowdMaybe it's better this wayYou'd hurt each other with the things I removed/r/Seattle could have been so good foreverWe could have lived this dictatorship togetherBut now who's gonna mod with mePlease stay~I'm never gonna be relevant againMy subreddit's got no usersThough it's easy to pretendI know you're not a foolI should've known better than to play kingAnd waste a chance /u/Astromike had givenSo I'm never gonna have power againBecause I'm careless~Now that you've all gone to /r/SeattleWANow that you've all gone to /r/SeattleWANow that you've all gone to /r/SeattleWAWas what I did so wrongSo wrong that you had to leave me alone via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2djRSYd

No comments:

Post a Comment