Monday, October 3, 2016

Hi guy. Quick question - is it feasible to live in Kirkland or Bellevue when working in Lower Queen Anne?


Hi! So I recently (today) received a job offer for a place that is located in Lower Queen Anne. I'm moving from California and am trying to get an idea of where I should/want to live. I love the Kirkland/Redmond/Bellevue area and would really like to live around there. However, I know traffic around here can get crazy. Do you think it's feasible to live in, say, Kirkland and commute to work? I'm okay with a 30-45 minute commute daily if it means living somewhere that I really like. But if it's like >= an hour every morning and back, that may be a bit much. Thanks in advanced!PS. This is a throwaway. I haven't told my girlfriend about the offer yet and am waiting to surprise her, and she knows my main account via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dMsc9S

No comments:

Post a Comment