Sunday, October 2, 2016

I've never smoked before-Help me out here with some questions


So I've never smoked or had any edibles before but I want to. The problem is that because I'm new to all of this, I don't really know how to go about any of it. I'd prefer to go the route of edibles just because I'm a singer and don't want to put much smoke into my vocals, but I'm interested in trying some edibles.So say I go to a shop to buy something, is there anything in particular I should be looking for as a first time user or is it all the same? Like, if I just buy a brownie or something, are there different types? How much should I eat for my first time? Is there anything else I should know going into this?I know this might seem really stupid to a lot of you people but I just don't know anything about this lol. Any help would be appreciated. via /r/SeattleWA http://ift.tt/2dzxyA5

No comments:

Post a Comment