Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Asians of Seattle, what do you do in your free time?

CONTEXT: Before we get into the downvote hate, I just moved to Seattle 5 months ago from overseas for work. This means I left all of my family and everyone I knew.

This is a great city and I've been making some friends, but have not met anyone of Asian Culture.

Have hung around International District but the locals there are very young where as I am 27, nearly 28. It is interesting there are many bars here but rarely do I encounter other Asian descent here.

So I am wondering, what does everyone here who is of Asian culture do? It is hard to go nearly half a year without speaking to anyone of my home country language sometimes.



Submitted July 27, 2016 at 07:47PM by Marchenti http://ift.tt/2ad55UT

No comments:

Post a Comment