Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Things to do while in the area (x-post r/seattle)

Hey everyone, my brother and I will be in western Washington for a few days as we pass through driving my car down from AK on my way to school. We have both spent enough time in the area to the point now where we’ve done all the “touristy” shit and we’re fairly familiar with the area now and I thought I’d come here to ask you guys if there is any cool “local” spots out in the San Juan’s, Olympic Peninsula or in the Seattle area. We’re up for some hikes, outdoors stuff, abandon places that aren’t sketchy or would involve being ticked for trespassing, cool local photo points, nice places to eat, ect.

Thanks for any ideas everyone, much appreciated!



Submitted July 27, 2016 at 09:10AM by Tim9724 http://ift.tt/2ahztbn

No comments:

Post a Comment