Friday, July 29, 2016

White people of Seattle, what do you do in your spare time?

Before we get into the downvote hate, I'm a native Seattleite and didn't come here from some place like California.

This is a great city and I've been making some friends, but have not met anyone of European lineage.

Have hung around Belltown and SLU but the locals there are very young where as I am over 40. It is interesting there are many bars here but rarely do I encounter other white males here.

So I am wondering, what does everyone here who is of caucasian culture do? It is hard to go my whole life without speaking to anyone of my home country language sometimes.

Also, should there be a /r/circlejerkseattlewa sub yet? Or is it too soon?



Submitted July 29, 2016 at 12:15PM by ImJustRick http://ift.tt/2anK1FX

No comments:

Post a Comment