Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Dating Scene for mid-20s woman?

Hello all, I have a job offer in Minneapolis but just received another one in Seattle. I’m leaning toward Seattle but would like to know more about the social/dating scene to help in my decision making as I have read a lot of negative things online about dating there. I'm currently on the east coast and one of the (several) reasons I’d like to leave is the unfavorable male/female ratio. I understand this is better in Seattle, but keep reading things like “the odds are good but the goods are odd” and how much dating sucks for women. If it helps to know, I’m 26, been told I’m very pretty, have a decent career, a little shy but friendly.

I’d appreciate any insights or stories about dating in Seattle, as well as suggestions on where to potentially meet men!



Submitted July 19, 2016 at 07:08PM by glee4444 http://ift.tt/2af67io

No comments:

Post a Comment