Tuesday, July 19, 2016

What to do while waiting for Airbnb to be ready? [x-post r/seattle]

Hi there! I'm turning 30 and coming to Seattle tomorrow to celebrate for five days. My SO and I are coming from northern CA, never been to Seattle, and the issue is that our flight gets in at 7:00 a.m. but we can't drop off bags at our Airbnb in Wallingford until 1:00 p.m. and then can't officially check in until 5:00. I would love some suggestions on what we could do in the meantime, keeping in mind that we will each have a piece of carry-on luggage. I'm sure we will at least want coffee and breakfast shortly after arriving, but I don't know what to do after that. Any help is much appreciated!

EDIT: The downtown Nordstrom concierge will check bags for free all day, so we are doing that.



Submitted July 19, 2016 at 09:35AM by Cheeezface http://ift.tt/29Rym7t

No comments:

Post a Comment