Sunday, July 17, 2016

Doberman friendly apartments

I've asked this before but those places either don't allow my breed or they have no vacancy. So I'm asking again as I'm moving from Florida to Seattle the second week of August. The junction 47 in West Seattle only has one unit available and it's available now and we can't reserve it that far in advanced. We found Altamira across the street but it's a little out dated for our taste but we put in an application because as of right now it's our only option. We have 2 Dobermans a black female that weighs 77 pounds and a red male that weights 107 pounds. If I find a place that allows the breed I'm hit with the 100 pound weight limit. So any help would be much appreciated!



Submitted July 17, 2016 at 07:36AM by Pivotal_Goose http://ift.tt/2a02TNh

No comments:

Post a Comment